The Modern Mama Bag
I did things a bit differently.
I love this bag. I've tested it for almost a year of coffee appointments, client meetings, take-baby-to-work days, stay at home and work days, leave baby with babysitter and go to work days, fly with baby to Texas days, all the days! I carry her essentials, mine, and work necessities all in its fashionable, multi-pocketed interior and exterior. My favorite part is the seatbelt handles—I love them. I also love the pockets. Sometimes I take sippy cups and sometimes I take charging cords, and sometimes I take both! For a bag as tough as you are and as cute as your baby, you need the Modern Mama!
The outside pockets between the straps were designed with cell phones, keys, flat toys, and wallets in mind. They even fit a kindle!
The interior had to be divided. So a stiff zippered center is great for storing all of baby's diaper changing essentials (that's what I use mine for). On one side I put my Surface Pro 4 tablet and on the other I put a change of clothes for my daughter and the cord (the cord can also go in one of the outside pockets). Not even my uber-expensive Designer Handbag with a fancy Brand Name has a zippered divided interior.
I choose 12 oz duck cloth because I like the industrial, homey texture.
I hope you enjoy your Modern Mama bag.
Made with love, for Mamas and babies.
more products specs:
- fits laptops up to 13.3" across (MacBook Pro or Surface Pro 4)
- outside pockets fit kindle or iPad mini
- bottom of purse has feet to keep it clean
- hidden magnetic closure on main compartment
- 6 options for a cell-phone pocket
- zippered pocket on one interior wall
- pen, cell phone, and keys open pocket on opposite interior wall
- interior divided by zippered center pocket
- durable duck cloth, spot washes easily
- tough as nails seatbelt straps (they're comfortable, too!)
- the strap is easy to swing on one-handed as Mamas often do