I’m so thankful to Fabulous Frugal Life for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I’ve been blogging since last fall so soon it will be 6 months! And I love about blogging most of all, the people I’ve met through it and the inspiration I’ve received from others. This blog has been and will continue to be a source of knowledge, inspiration and growth for me. I’ve used so many little tips and tried products I otherwise would never have thought of to try (especially those under $10 or $15 drugstore products which I now adore). And I’ve received so much encouragement that blogging is a real source of fun, positivism and joy to me. Thank you all!
7 Things About Myself:
1. I am obsessed with healthy skincare and beautiful makeup products. I think that everyone is beautiful and my confidence has grown so much since I discovered makeup.
2. With clothes, I am almost the opposite. Give me a comfy pair of jeans, you know, the kind you’ve had for 3 years at least, a tshirt or cami that doesn’t make me look fat, and flats or sandals and I’m good to go. In the summer, I layer camis almost all season long. And I rarely wear skirts.
3. I love water but am afraid of it, too. My name means “of the sea,” but I didn’t learn to swim until I was on my honeymoon! OK that’s not a joke or euphemism, I did learn to actually swim on my honeymoon.
4. I am a freelance graphic designer and web designer and love all things wordpress.
5. I like kiddie shows. I listen to Adventures in Odyssey on Whitsend.org and watch Good Luck Charlie.
6. Learning to deal with my weaknesses has been one of the greatest sources of joy and inspiration to me, such as
7. I have had alopecia since my early twenties. This sucks. Wigs, however, and picking out your hairstyle and color, are fun. Encouraging other ladies to feel confident in wigs also is fun.
Here are the rules:
Display The Award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
1 Totally unique:
2. Inspiring journey:
You make me laugh, girl:
and Delicious food!:
Stuff I’m interested in, products, reviews, life, fun stuff:
Food and organization! I need help in these areas:
A true artist’s and poet’s soul, love you, Meg:
Just love her writing:
Helpful reviews on products, high end and drugstore: