The rules go: The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them! Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own.
1. What is your favorite clothing item?
My black Mossimo camis from Target. I have four and wear them nearly daily.
2. What one thing would make your life better?
A bigger beauty budget, samples to try
3. What is your dream job?
Creative Director for a Beauty and Skincare Company
4. What is the quote that best resonates with you?
Not exactly one quote but here goes:
Sam: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
5. If you could steal one persons style, who would it be?
I’m not much of a style person. I like Kiera Knightley’s hair styles though.
FIVE RANDOM RACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m allergic to chocolate. This is not happy.
2. Had a crush on The Mouse Detective when I was little.
3. My family religiously observed tea time every day growing up.
4. My Mom used to feed me pretty weird things as a kid, including: bowls of butter (she thought I was skinny), bowls of buttermilk powder, tomatoes with honey, radish sandwiches (which are awesome), and black tea in bottles when I was a baby (because babies love tea). None of this seem to have hurt me.
5. I’m spoiled by a husband who does all the cooking and helps me build my business.
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
1. meaning behind favorite movie
2. One trait you can’t live without in a boyfriend/girlfriend
3. favorite product
4. can you cook? If so, what is your favorite dish to cook?
5. favorite restaurant
Thanks to these nominees for supporting my blog! You are some of my first followers. 🙂