Pros; I’ve tried Mac once. The bitter eyeshadow I posted a few posts back. You can view it here. I liked it and it gives me enough confidence to ask for the custom quad for Christmas.
My custom palette creation from MAC (it’s called Australian Nights).
However, lots of bloggers lately are blogging enthusiastically about Inglot. Some are even saying they’re better than MAC, and they are less expensive!
My custom palette creation from Inglot (called Twilight and Sunset,haha):
Pros and Cons:
- I’ve tried it
- pixiwoo ladies vouch for it
- RETURNABLE (that’s a big one)
- I haven’t tried it
- It’s cheaper, by $23 for the custom quad, which is a lot, even once you add shipping (darn you, $8 shipping), it’s still $15 cheaper. And there is more product.
- NOT RETURNABLE (return policy on site states that you can only return unused product. Who would buy something, not use it, and then return it? Really? Return policies like that really make me laugh. “You can return your product if you are unsatisifed for any reason. Only unopened products are eligible for return.” So why would I be unsatisifed if I haven’t tried it yet? “Dear Inglot, my order came in the mail and the packaging was ugly. Please accept my return.”)
- A lot of bloggers vouch for it as better than MAC
This is probably going to be a present. I’ve never spent so much on eyeshadow but I’m learning that eyeshadow A. lasts forever and B. is probably the trickiest thing to shop for. The eye area is super delicate and I’m sick of either throwing away, swapping, or returning shadows.
Hmmmmmm….what would you do?